Sunday, August 7, 2011

Miscellaneous Wee Things

I FEEL OBLIGATED TO WRITE SOMETHING. HERE'S SOME LITT-O TINY STORIES.

Nack is sick. He has a fever and a nasty, phlegmy cough. He has also puked multiple times. Incredibly loudly. I will GLADLY demonstrate my imitation of it if you ask me. I need a little room to do it, though. The running in circles part is crucial.

Friday was my last day of camp. I don't know what I'm going do to with myself on Monday. Maybe I'll go to the painty place and paint another mug! I can add a Bones mug! It can be friends with my House mug and my Castle mug!

My "clean all the things" shirt shrunk in the wash. I gave it to Mensa Mama. She's wearing it today.

I got a Chopin CD from the library. It was last checked out in 1999. But this is a no judgment zone so it's okay.

Nack's fever is back as of 10 minutes ago. I shall avoid him.


Out-of-context Quotes From the Past Few Days:

"Meniscus feniscus! Do we have any needles?"

"I AM! I AM walking across the damn Grand Canyon!"

"He (the dog) was with me (Nack) when I hurled around 8."
"Then he came to see ME (Molly) around 8:10 to tell me Nack was all HBBLUHBLUBLUHBLUHLBB. It was a nice way to wake up."

"It's not torn! It's slightly perforated! Like a movie ticket."

No comments:

Post a Comment