Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pizza Death

We went to Enchanted Castle for a field trip today. Enchanted Castle is a giant....castle. In a strip mall. Full of games. There's also mini-golf, laser tag, bumper cars, and a giant cage where you pretend to be a large hamster and crawl through tubes and climb things and smack your face on the ceiling approximately 5.5 times, but most importantly there are a ton of games.

Each of the kids got 20 tokens to play the games (use tokens, win tickets, trade tickets for less-than-impressive prizes) and a pass to play bumper cars, mini golf, and/or laser tag.

So of course they all blew through their 20 tokens in about 20 minutes.

Unrelated sidebar: I'm watching channel 116 which is the constant radar channel and the music that just came one on the background is giving me flashbacks to the hours I have spent with the thunder-fearing dog at 3am. We walked a lot of laps to these instrumentals that sound vaguely like other songs but not enough to name...but more on that later.

We were getting really hungry and we had lunch at 11:45. Pizza and pop was provided and I got really excited. Yay pizza! Too bad it was horrible. It was really the worst pizza I've ever had. It was plastic-y, cardboard-y, and I kind of felt like I was going to die.

It was pretty bad.

The end.

Out-of-context Quote of the Day (which was actually from yesterday):

Me: There's tiger paint in my hair, isn't there...
Camper: Yes.
Me: Excellent
Camper: If you rub it in you can't even see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment