Monday, October 24, 2011

October Shenanigans

Notable (ridiculous) Things that have happened since I last posted that I can remember because my mind is not a safe place to keep things:

Bex and I taught ourselves Don't Forget by Demi Lovato.
In American Sign Language.

One of my Kindergardeners proposed to me.
I told him to ask me again in 20 years.

I had the honor of naming Mischka's Tumblr.

Bex broke her toe and has been gimpy. Her new nicknames are McGimpy and Gimp-dog (like Nard-dog but not).

The SQUAD spent Fall Break (all of one day off + a weekend = 3 whole days) at La Casa del Principi.
Name of the playlist for the drive up? SQUAD Car.
Kitties petted: 2
Puppies petted: 2
Nacks petted: 1
Hours spent Jamming: 4
Amount of food eaten: Insane
Hours spent Sporcling: Insane
Amount of fun had by all: Insane

My keys got jacked at IHOP. I almost cried. The worst part? I HAD 5 FULL COFFEE SHOPPE PUNCH CARDS IN MY KEY THING. 5 FREE COFFEES. IN THE METAPHORICAL SHITTER. And my Kruffy pocketknife. And my obnoxious pink holder thing. And the keys. MY COFFEE CARDS.
First pout hood sighting of the year.

Fantasy Football has been going surprisingly well. The Master gives me advice but I make the final decision all by myself (BRIAN. KANARA.) Sometimes picking players in order of least-clashing team colors to most-clashing team colors works. Sometimes it doesn't.

Mischka henna-ed my foot with a picture of Max. Including his wonky eye. Totes adorbs!

Variations of My Last Name (as said by my Kindergardeners)

Princess (I see no issue)
Princess-pi (I still see no issue)
Principally (So close yet so far)
Prin*mumble* (Doable)
Mrs. Other Teacher (I guess that works?)


Out-of-Context Quotes from the Past Few Weeks:

"MY KEYS WERE MY SOUL!"

"Don't fail me now, penis!

"What's Yashka's schedule for tomorrow?"
"Uhh...according to the board it's dragonfly, squiggle, 'IDK'?"
"Sounds like a busy day."

"STOP WRITING YOUR SCHEDULE IN F*CKING HIEROGLYPHICS."

"Who put a fork in the beads?"

"Mrs. Princess-pi?"
"Yes?"
"How old are you?"
"I'm 20. How old are you?"
"I'm 5."
"That's a good age. It's a whole hand!"
"Yeah. Good thing I have all my fingers today..."

"All my f*cks fell on the floor."
"Then get the  f*cks off the floor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment