Monday, October 31, 2011

The roof garden is neither a roof nor a garden

I have this owie on my hand from wallyball. Here's a picture.


Every time I see it out of the corner of my eye, I think it's one of those stupid faux-ladybugs that plague both our dorm and the basement at home.

My first instinct? Slap it, of course!

I have been slapping my own hand ALL FREAKING DAY. Like the crazy lady I am inside.


In other news,

- I always forget Kristen is easily startled. Sometimes I sneeze loudly and she jumps and I feel bad because not everyone has lived with a Nack and a bird and a doog and my own self. But I think yelling "I'M GOING TO SNEEZE" might not help because the yelling is still scary-scary. I sowwy, Kristen.

- I almost vommed today in my Lit class. We were watching a video my professor took when he was traveling. The video was taken from a moving car. On a gravel road. Of other moving things. Quickly. As the car bounced separately from his hands that were holding the camera.
It didn't help that as I woke up this morning I almost knocked myself on my ass because I stood up too quickly as I got out of bed and I almost passed out. Just like my mother when she passed out thrice when the dog tried to jump onto the nightstand at 3 in the morning during a thunderstorm and cut his paw and was bleeding. But that's another story for another day.

- I hung out with my friend Elyse's mom for 5 hours on Saturday! This is not weird. I swear. I like her. Elyse had a tournament and it was here so her mama came to see her and I went to see her the end.

- Bex and I watched 5 episodes of Castle yesterday. It was just like old times. Old times = freshman year when we had nothing else to do. No Pokey Stix, though. Never again.

- I cut my nails this weekend SADFACE. But it's for a good reason. I'm accompanying Yashu when she sings Skyscraper. This performance is gonna go all the way to 11.

- Bones comes back on Thursday. It's supposed to rain on Thursday. When it rains, the Dish goes out.
If the Dish goes out on Thursday during Bones, all y'all will feel a disturbance in the force. I would say don't be alarmed but you maybe should be alarmed. Especially Nack.

Out-of-context Quotes from the Past Few Days:

Bex: "Is it 3-5 pages?"
Yashka: "No he said 4!"
Molly: "4 is between 3 and 5, honey."

"Every time you start laughing I automatically open a new tab on my computer."
Classical conditioning at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment