Saturday, September 10, 2011

You Raise Me MEOW

Wins of the weekend:
Meeting my Kindergarten chillins
2 shirts from Old Navy for $1.97 each
Fusion Brew
Yummy Yummy Chicken + smoothie combo
Bex raising up a rank
Seeing a man who looked like Ricky Gervais at Bex's rank raising upping
Bible Jamz
Getting the wireless to work
Schnazberry
Drew Brees.

What the WTFs of the weekend:
Watching The Clique
2 hour dance party
3 hour bad singing party immediately following the 2 hour dance party
Singing Skyscraper a minimum of 5 times
Watching/listening to Yashu strugglebus Skyscraper a minimum of 5 times
Buying the sheet music to Skyscraper
Transposing the sheet music to Skyscraper
Going to Presser for 2 1/2 hours to work on Skyscraper
Meowing instead of singing to all the sheet music in my binder
Bible Jamz

Strugglebusses of the weekend:
Re-transposing Skyscraper in my head as I played it
City of God (still kicking my ass)
Bible Jamz
Realizing tomorrow is homework day.

Out-of-context Quotes of the Day:

"It was a f***ing rainstick of rosary beads."

"SQUAD"
"YES"
"OMG IT EVEN HAS QUAD IN IT"
"...I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHY YOU SAID IT"
"NO I WAS THINKING POLICE"

Glossary:
Bible Jamz- when Kristen and I go into a coffin-like practice room and I play the random Gather book songs and she has flashbacks
Schnazberry- Sam and Shanaynay's new fish (RIP Dante)
Yummy Yummy Chicken- chicken teriyaki from the mall food court Japanese place. Yummy Yummy Chicken originated at Randhurst (RIP Randhurst)
Drew Brees- 3 touchdowns and 419 yards (RIP Brian's ass)

1 comment:

  1. LOOK ANOTHER QUOTE FROM ME! MY LIFE. IS WIN. I <3 Bible Jamz. MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOW (can you guess that tune?)

    ReplyDelete